
After the girls swam in the pool, they came in and had popcorn while watching a Barbie movie. I was busy making dinner at this time....when it was time to get Ryan from the train, I came downstairs and found this...two girls sleeping. I ran and got the camera and snapped a picture of them because I think all kids look so adorable when they are asleep...especially mine! :-)

Kyla had so much fun in the pool and with the bubbles! I guess some people just aren't cut out for a long day of swimming, bubbles, and backyard fun!

So no lies, I seriously left Eva for a minute while snapping the girls picture. When I came upstairs...as in 3 stairs...I was welcomed to this sight. She had decided that she wanted some of the freshly cut watermelon that I had on the counter. She pulled it off and started self serving herself.

I said, "Eva...what happened?!" She just smiled at me and said, "Mmmm, mom!" as she happily munched on her watermelon piece. I'm glad to know that she loves watermelon! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment