
Ariana has really loved summer school class. She comes home every few days with little prizes that she earned from being good at school. On this particular day, she came home with these cool new sunglasses. She adores these bright green shades! I think they look so cute on her and capture her personality.

Now I bet you didn't know that you can wear sunglasses in the house, but as Ariana is showing us, you can! She is sporting these glasses everywhere!!! Everything looks much better through bright green heart sunglasses!!!

We have been having more humid days lately. The girls have been enjoying playing in the pool. I bought a bubble machine that kicks out a gazillion bubbles. Everyone loves them..even the dog! She tries to eat them!!! Kyla likes to make sure that this machine is on 24-7. When I try to turn it off while she is busy swimming, she will jump out of the pool and turn it back on. The machine sucks batteries like crazy...guess we are not doing a good job with our carbon footprint. :-)

Here is Kyla and Ariana basking in some of the bubbles...it was windy on this day, so half of the bubbles are flying in the air away from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment