Friday, June 6, 2008
Herbie rides at Target
Regan has been so excited about Herbie, the Love bug, that he imagines everything mobile is Herbie now. I took all 5 kids to Target to buy some sandals. I put Regan in charge of pushing the cart while I held Eva who was crying and had pooped her pants while we were looking at shoes. I told Regan to push the cart to the left and he went to the right instead. I said, "Son, why are you going the opposite way that I told you?" He said, "I'm sorry mom, but it's not me that is doing it, it's Herbie. Herbie is choosing not to listen. You know he has a mind of his own!" I started laughing in the middle of the aisle. I told him that Herbie needs to listen better. Regan told me that I should tell Herbie and not him. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment