
So the Ariana and Kyla have been busy coloring up a storm lately. Ariana has been writing and illustrating her own books. Kyla just like to draw whatever fits her fancy. I turned around the corner to find several of our wood stairs colored on with green crayons. It looked like something that Eva would have done, so I called Ariana and Kyla to see if they had witnessed her doing it. When I said, "Who did this crayon mess on the stairs?" Ariana said, "Not me." Kyla said, "It was me!" I said, "No...this couldn't be you Kyla. Did you see Eva do this?" She said, "It was ME!" As she said this, it was in her typical playful voice as in yup, I did it.

So I had her scrub the stairs...and she was happy doing that too.

Here she is showing the camera that, "It was me!" Kyla gave us the biggest run for our money toddler-wise. She has done many amazing and "artistic" feats over her life. She has never done it in a mean way, but has always been all smiles about it when discovered. She is definitely our ham of the fam!
No comments:
Post a Comment