Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dawn's new hair

So...in the spirit of being spontaneous, I decided to cut my hair. I was in that "in between stage" of growing out and decided I couldn't take it anymore. I called up a new salon that I had never been to and had my hair cut and colored. It was a little flat when I first came home from the salon here...my hair keeps wanting to curve in...but you can get the general gist. When I came back from the salon, Ryan had put the kids down for naps and had mopped our entire house downstairs. What a surprise to come home to!!! I love that man!
Here it is from the back. The hair gal (who had just started working at this salon last week) put different levels of blond into my hair. I love it! Ryan says he really likes it. Eva was a little shocked when I picked her up from her nap. Maile says that it doesn't really look like me. It was a fun Saturday spontaneous afternoon!!!

2 comments:

Bryce Family said...

We love it!

Unknown said...

I think it's very cute and very flattering! Way to be spontaneous!