
We bought a pool on Kyla's birthday which the kids were very excited about. The girls have been enjoying splashing around in it. Kyla likes to pretend to be a dolphin and will gallop around the circle making dolphin noises. Ariana likes being a mermaid. While the two girls were swimming, Ariana asked Kyla, "Kyla, what is your dolphin name?" Kyla said, "Dolphin!" Then Kyla said, "Ariana, what is your mermaid name?" Ariana said, "Ariel!" It was really cute to watch the two swim around having fun.

Ariana was taking a pool break. I think she has my temperature sensitivity. She would like the pool to be more like hot tub water...me too, me too!!! It doesn't stop her from jumping back into our more cooler pool.

We painted the girls finger and toe nails while we were the only girls in the house. Kyla specifically asked for, "The pink things for your toes." She wouldn't stop looking at her feet as you can tell from the picture. She adores looking at her painted pretties!

Ariana chose to have silver sparkle toenails and bright pink fingernails. After I was done painting her up, she clasped her hands together and said, "Oh! The kids will LOVE my painted nails at school on Monday! I look like a princess! Hannah will really like them!" She enjoyed being pampered! We enjoyed slumber parties, reading books, playing with new toys from Kyla's birthday, playing make-believe, watching Barbie movies, etc. It was a pure girl fest! We are glad to have Daddy back though! We missed him so! It was good to spend time with the younger girls one on one. I found myself laughing at the things they would say. Yesterday, while I was parking our car at church, I said, "Oh look, Ariana, it's Gavin!" (Gavin is a boy in her class at church as well as her social skills class at school who loves her and she loves him.) Kyla said, "Mom....Ariana loves Gavin!" It's true...she really loves him. She told us that she is going to marry Gavin. They are going to live in Hawaii and have 20 kids. Gavin's mom told me that Gavin told her that there are lots of nice girls, but Ariana is the prettiest and the best! It has been so fun to have our kids in the stages that they are. We are looking forward to next week when the rest of our family comes back!!!
1 comment:
I'm sure your girls are having so much fun and I'm sure the older ones are loving Washington! Anyway, Kamry would like access to see your blog as well. Here is her email address: tykamwaite@hotmail.com
Post a Comment