
I thought that this was a cute picture of Kyla and her crown. I love how her little curls were spilling out of the royal birthday wear.

The kids hid Kyla's presents and were helping her find them by the hot and cold game.

One of her favorite things right now are "jelly beans," which really mean
polly pocket type dolls. They are made out of a rubber like material that make them fun for kids. She received a princess "jelly bean" set and was very happy about it!

Another favorite toy was the Little
Einsteins music toy. It lets you play the conductor as you select different
instruments to play along with the classical pieces by
Beethoven, Mozart, and others. I think Uncle Dan would love this toy!!!

When I was downloading our pictures, I came across
several that Regan and taken by himself. This one was so cute of him that I thought I'd post it of him on our hammock after the birthday festivities!
No comments:
Post a Comment