
Our kids have really enjoyed making forts. Regan actually made one Saturday night in our living room and slept in it. We didn't realize he was in there until we were talking with Chelsea in the room and heard him snore. Sunday morning, he pulled our kitchen chairs together and pulled a plethora of blankets to make a huge fort for his sisters. Notice that he is still donning his night vision goggles. You just never know when you are going to need those bad boys! He is prepared!

He called the girls down and they ran into the tent with glee. Here they are for a brief moment before hanging out in the tent. Regan clasped his hands seeing that they were in heaven and said, "I made this for you guys. I hope you enjoy it!" I think it's safe to say that they did!

This was one of my favorites. He made a sign and put it on the side of the tent so that everyone could see who made this masterpiece of a fort. It was like an artist signing his work. So cute!!!
1 comment:
Oh Regan--how adorable are you? I loved his comment "...I hope you enjoy it". He has always been such a sweet tender-hearted boy. Love that you got a picture of his signature on his masterpiece. Price-less.
Post a Comment