
Ryan, Regan, and I just attended our first Blue and Gold dinner for Scouts. WOW is all we can say! Regan was really excited to see the huge lights outside the church shooting into space, telling everyone that there was going to be a big night at the church. He did his first color guard. We were so proud of him.

Regan's troop did the first skit of the night. He was so cute and animated! I think he enjoyed this part especially!

They honored Regan as he received his wolf and some arrows. I was telling Regan how proud I was of him....

This is after he pinned me with his special pin he received that night. My favorite is his thumbs up he was giving Ryan. He had a blast! He had 1 hamburger, 2 hot dogs, 2 bags of chips, 2 bowls of ice cream, a rice crispy bar, and apple pie. I promise you that we feed him....but with such a menu like this, he couldn't resist! I tell you, it's feast or famine in our house...and it was definitely a feast this night for him. They also had bowls of bubble gum on the tables. Regan would take turns with the wads of gum as Ryan and I tried to teach him how to blow a bubble. He is getting better and better at this attempts! He brought home a handful of gum for his sisters. Regan is always thinking of others. Whenever we are out, he wants to get something to bring back for his sisters. The day after the Blue and Gold, he came to me with a mouthful of gum and said, "Mom, can we practice again?" He made his first bubble!!! After doing so, he said, "I think I'll take a break now."

They called all the Arrow of Light recipients to come to the stage to show all the boys the examples that they have before them. Ryan was smiling and laughing as he did this! He is my hot Arrow of Light!
No comments:
Post a Comment