Monday, February 16, 2009

King Regan's Birthday

Ryan and I had a late night on Friday night hanging with our friends. So when Saturday morning rolled around, we were tired. Regan came into our room at 7:30 am and said, "Um, I am rather frustrated because I have no breakfast and no cards!" I jumped out of bed to make him his meal. He requested a breakfast in this manner, "Mom, I would like to have scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and blueberries for my breakfast...and oh...I would like it in the shape of a face." So I did and added his favorite drink, keifer to boot!
Regan received a scooter from the Bryce bunch. Here we are adjusting it. The kids have all loved this one!


Moochie and Chelsea bought Regan spy wear. This is another favorite. Regan wore it to bed and in the car on our way to church the next day. We turned off all the lights in our house and used the dart guns my mom and dad sent Regan and had a huge dart gun/spy party throughout our whole house. Moochie was most excited about this. He would point the laser scope on us and say, "Identify yourself!" The kids took our coats and zipped them up with the hoods on as protective gear against Jason Bourne aka Moochie.

Regan requested Taco Bell for lunch and Arbys for dinner. We thought this was funny.



Here is the birthday boy as we sing to him. He had Wisconsin Delight for his cake. We can hardly believe that our boy is 9! He continues to be so sweet. Ryan told me that when Regan first woke up, Maile said, "Happy Birthday, Regan!" Regan took her head into both his hands and said, "Oh Maile, I wish it was your birthday instead!" We love this boy!




1 comment:

passterelli said...

Gramps told me that Regan was thrilled to go to Taco Bell! Did he get anything free for his birthday?