
Well, let me put this disclaimer out there before you continue reading on this particular post about Eva...it will make your stomach cringe....that said, I was getting Kyla ready for school this am when Eva ran off into our bedroom and then continued running around. She came up to me with this blue travel container that Ryan and I have in the bathroom drawer. She was shaking it and then drinking it and saying, "MMMmmm!" "That's odd," I thought, "I don't remember storing water in there..." It was then that I realized that she had taken the travel container to the main bathroom and sucked up toilet water and then drank it. Ahhh! I had the camera right by, so I snapped Eva and the elusive "water bottle." Let's just hope that Kyla flushed the toilet after she used it this am....AHHHHH!

Eva has this thing about pillows. She used to be satisfied with just one pillow, then it turned into two, three, etc. If she sees a pillow as she is going to nap or bed, she will ask for it as well as her other plethora of pillows. Her bed is basically a giant pillow. She also somehow got a "carmine" aka a car, into her bed too. She makes us laugh!

I was trying to take pictures for our family room frame. I was wishing that Dan was here with his talents!!! I am not as talented with the camera! Anyways, here is Kyla. It is hard to get her to sit still for even a moment, so I thought, "Hmm, I will have her lay on her tummy and look up." She was rolling all around and laughing. So...here is one of the pictures I took. It captures her personality so perfectly as she is our jumping fun bean!

Kyla had to have an ultra sound as a check-up from post surgery on Monday. I took the girls and held my breath as Kyla is ultra sensitive to any kind of Dr's office since her kidney ordeal. She was a good as can be. When the tech got out a hospital gown, Kyla lost it and bawled thinking she was going back into surgery. :-( I promised her a treat of her choice if she braved it through, so she chose McD's complete with ice cream. She was A LOT happier after McD's! We can't wait to see the results from the ultra sound with her surgeon next week!!! We are ready for this chapter of our lives to close!
No comments:
Post a Comment