Monday, February 23, 2009

Some of our girls...

We made "little pizzas" for the kids' after school snack today. Ariana chose to wear her poodle dress, a dress that my mom bought her at the Portland Saturday Market a few years ago. We used to call Ana "Poodle" because she had hair like one. She still adores poodles. We had a clipper come through Chicago bringing cold temps...was 11 when the kids went to school today. So Ariana decided to wear her poodle dress with her jeans to keep fashionable AND warm. My personal favorite is her messy face. She LOVES little pizzas!

Eva is really into pouring water from cup to cup. At dinner, she gets a grin on her face when we bring everyone their water cups. When the kids aren't looking, she will take their cup and pour hers into theirs and back and forth. I couldn't capture it, but she also sticks her little tongue out to the side while doing this. It is so stinking cute!!! She is so proud of herself.
To have a large family such as ours, means we also have lots of laundry. I went downstairs to get yet another load of laundry to fold in our room. When I came upstairs, I saw Maile holding Eva on her lap watching "Little Einsteins." It was really precious seeing Eva snuggled into Maile's lap and arms. Our bookends are such great friends!


No comments: