
I went to a knitting class the other night. When I came back, Ryan said, "Well, I need to show you something. I cut Regan's hair." He showed me these pictures and I laughed. I wonder how Regan likes it. :-)

This is one of my favorite Regan faces. When he doesn't like something, I mean REALLY doesn't like something, he makes this face. Ryan told me that he buzzed him completely after he took this picture of his faux hawk.

We bought the girls Valentine's dresses. This is Kyla's dress. She LOVES this dress. To say that she loves it is actually a huge understatement. She wore it to church. Then she wore it to bed. Then, she wore it on Monday. Tuesday rolled around and she wore it to school as well. She would cry when we would try and take it off of her. I would hear her dancing around saying, "I am SO pretty! I am SO beautiful!" I was starting to get worried that we would not be able to take it off ever until I told her that I needed to wash it because it was dirty. She took it off and asked me when I would have it clean for her again because she is beautiful. :-) I love seeing her in this dress. It matches her fun personality....and she's right...she IS pretty and beautiful...no matter what dress she wears!
No comments:
Post a Comment