
The kids wanted to watch the big game with us, something they have not been interested in before. So we had a little party in our family room. We snuggled up with a bunch of blankets. I was drinking root beer and the kids would take sips from it...yea, I know, some people are grossed out by that...what can I say, we live in the edge! Regan turned to us and said, "WOW! This is THE BEST EVER! We get to share a root beer and watch a football game together! This is the BEST!" Ryan and I laughed. Our kids are easy to please! We had fun watching the commercials and the game together. What a great game! Wish that Arizona had won, but still a good game!

Here is one pair of Eva's church shoes. Apparently, the nursery workers told me that they are the envy of all the little girls in Eva's class. They follow her around wanting her to take them off so they can have them. Too cute!

Kyla and Eva were dancing around while singing. I laughed hearing their little voices sing and play together.

While the kids were eating lunch, I told them that I wanted to hear only nice things out their mouths...to which Regan replied, "Ana, I LOVE your hair! It is SO beautiful!" Maile quickly answered, "Oh Ana, you are SO beautiful!" Ana ate it up with a big smile. It was nice to hear the kids saying good things instead of fighting....yea, I know...you all are surprised that there could be such a thing as siblings fighting in the Batchelor home! :-) Oh...it happens..but not during this lunch time!
1 comment:
so--I clicked on the first picture so I could get a close-up of the couch cuddle cuteness. Then, I noticed that the photos in your frame were vertical instead of horizontal. What? With a squinted eye I realized that they were not pictures of your family--but the store mark-ups. LOL. Girl, you need to get some of the precious photos that you have on THIS blog up on your wall. Your kids are so darling--every photo is frame worthy. I am not preaching--I am just...sayin'. :)
Post a Comment