Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Utah Trip Continued

I have learned many things from our trip. One of these is that I need to have my camera on me at all times, otherwise I will not take pictures like I should. Such was the case when we went to Mom and Dad Batchelor's house for a huge family get together. Carrie and Ann took care of us all by having all the food prepared for the huge crowd we were. We enjoyed talking and being with one another as well as playing games. Ryan introduced, 'Big Bootie" to the Batchelor family as is seen above. We found that Troy ruled the roost when it came to whipping us all in this game. We thought he'd never be dethroned!
After Big Bootie, Ryan taught them the ever fun Man Game. It was fun to see who had the best balance...

and fun to see two brothers go head to head! We love being with everyone!


No comments: