
I can see why people love California. Great weather is one of the reasons. After our time in the pool, we took the kids to the other side of the yard where Grammy grows plenty of good things, one of them being oranges. The kids are really enamored with orange trees since we don't grow these in Chicago. They remember picking oranges last year at our Uncle Bob and Aunt Nancy's yard. They were super excited to pick them at Grammys. I can't tell you how unbelievable it is to pluck an orange and then eat it right there. The taste is incredible! The kids were really happy about this...especially Kyla as you can tell from this picture. She kept bouncing up and down!

Grandma Red took the oranges and blended them into the best orange juice I have ever had! The kids got a real kick out of this!
1 comment:
Hey Dawn I love reading about the parts that we missed! You guys sure know how to have a great time.
Post a Comment