Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Trip

I walked into the horse room at Grammy's house and saw this scene. Eva had "Stripes" as she calls her new pillow, and was snuggled up on one of the "horses." It was really cute!
After California, Dan, Heather, and their family, Michael, Chelsea, and Bib, and Ryan and all of us drove to the Grand Canyon. We were sad that my Mom couldn't come. Our kids think that it is really special to drive in the other family member's car. Regan went up to Michael and said, "Michael, can I drive with you?" Michael said, "You know it!" to which Regan replied, "Actually Michael, I don't know it, that is why I am here asking if I can go with you in your car. Can I go in your car with you?" We laughed as we know that Regan is a very literal boy.

We drove through some really pretty views. We decided to stop in Kanab, Utah before going into the Grand Canyon. We went to Pizza Hut for dinner. It was really fun being with everyone!!!


Regan makes us laugh with the things he says and does. He said, "Mom, take my picture like this....see, it's me saying it like a cartoon...and the words are coming out of my mouth." At every hotel that we stayed at, Regan would make a review of the hotel. He REALLY loved this one as we had a giant room and had a ton of fun with everyone in the pool until late, late, late.



No comments: