
The next day, we spent with my Mom's side of the family. I didn't happen to take a lot of photos, actually, this is the only one I have... :-( because I was too busy being with family and not busy with the camera. Ryan introduced, "The man game" to the cousins. Rhett and Connor had fun taking on Dan and Ryan. I believe that Dan was the supreme man at this game. We had a lot of laughs watching them try and knock off their balance. We played liar's dice and talked up a storm. It was so good to see everyone. We miss being around all the family!!!

Throughout our California stay, the girl cousins played non-stop. I would find them here and there and everywhere. Here they are reading in a big pile of blankets and books.

Monday, we went to Disneyland! WA HOO! Here we are driving to the happiest place on earth. Eva is holding this rapping bunny that she fell in love with at Grammy's house. It sings a song and moves around. She loved it so much that she took it everywhere we went. Ryan and I have been singing, 'Easter Bunny, Easter Bunny..." for ages now!

Ah, what would California be like without a little traffic?! Here is Heather and Dan's van behind us on our way to Mickey's house of fun. I won't mention that Dad and Mom got lost behind us... I believe I know where I get my sense of direction from....Dad...:-)

Ah...happiness at last! We knew we were about to have some major fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment