
I found another open eyed picture of our little beauty. This really captures it all, folks. She wants to eat all the time! She came out starving...and still loves to eat.

Isn't she adorable?! This is actually one of Cailyn's outfits that they loaned us. Love it!

The girls really like to cook and bake. Anytime we are in the kitchen, they want to "help." Here they are in their chef hats ready to make another masterpiece!

Ryan is so amazing! He helps out in more ways than I can begin to count! We took a break from our date nights with the kids while we were in the midst of preparing for Eliana and then having her. Since I was more home bound, he has taken each of the kids on dates. On this date, Maile and he went and saw the new Harry Potter movie. They stood in line for 2 hours to get good seats with our friends, Adrianne and Maverick. They liked the movie...Ryan thought it was a bit slow...Maile said it follows the book. It was fun to see them go out. I have missed taking pictures which also helps me remember what we have been doing...since Eliana...but trust me, the other kids have gone on dates too.

The night before Thanksgiving, we made a lemon meringue pie. WOW is all I can say! It was the BEST lemon meringue pie I have ever had...and that is not lie!
No comments:
Post a Comment