Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eliana's nursery

Ryan thought that I was kidding when I told him on that Saturday that I wanted to paint...but I wasn't! Here is our almost finished...and when I say almost finished, I mean putting up pictures of Eliana and our family on the walls and finishing the bookcase. I LOVE this room! It is sort of a french-style room. The other girls take turns sleeping in the twin bed in there because they like it so much.
A girl has to have accessories, doesn't she?! Here are some of her bows and flowers for her hair.

My Mom and Dad bought Eliana her crib set. I LOVE it! It is so fun to put her in! Thank you so much, Grandma Red and Papa!


Ariana, Eva, and Kyla have slept in this bed many times. They love being in Eliana's room. I'd move in myself, but Ryan likes our room more. :-)



3 comments:

Chelsea said...

SOOOOO Cute! It makes me wish I had done Cailyn's room hot pink black and white like I had originally thought. But her room is alright... I guess. :)LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

I love this room too! Congrats on the new little addition! I can't wait to see pictures of her. If she looks anything like her sisters, she will undoubtedly be beautiful!

Bryce Family said...

WOW>>>>> I'd hire you to be my interior designer. Her room looks FANTASTIC! You have such a good eye. I love all the details... the poodles on the walls, the Eiffel Tower... the lamp. Love it! I know where I want to sleep when I come visit!