Monday, November 15, 2010

This and that pre-Eliana

When Maile turned 12, she graduated from the children's program in our church to the youth program also known as Young Women's. Her age group of girls came and kidnapped her by surprise and took her to ice cream with her leaders. When she came back, she had a candy poster that they gave her. She had a lot of fun. I think she is going to love being in YW.
Maile told Regan that a package had come for him one day. Regan was all excited until he opened it up and saw that it was baby bedding for Eliana. I had bought it off of Ebay and didn't change the name on the address, so it was addressed to Regan. We laughed silly at Regan's "present."

Grandma Red came to be Grandma Poppins while Eliana was born. We loved having her a week before Eliana came so we could play and have fun. Here are some of the kids and Grandma Red playing one of their favorites, "Life is good at Grandma's."


Another package came for us. Eva jumped into the box and said, 'Mom...you should climb into this box...it's fun." I laughed. I don't think I could have fit my pregnant toe into that box! Isn't she so sweet to think I could?!



No comments: