
We had a crazy Saturday 2 weeks before the baby came. It started at 5am. Ryan, Ariana, Regan, and Michael went to the opening day of fishing season. They were super pumped to catch some fish!

The kids had to bundle up as the temperatures had dropped recently. Ariana is ready to get some fish!

They came back with one catfish. They were super excited as no one around them had caught a fish. When they came back, Ryan took Regan to a scout field trip.

While he took Regan to the scout trip, I took Eva and her friend to a tea party birthday. The girls were to dress up and this is what they chose. So pretty! After dropping them off, I went to a baby shower for a friend. Ryan went and picked up Regan again from the scout trip. It was a beautiful day, so we worked out in the yard raking leaves. While they were doing that, I decided that I wanted to paint the baby's room...so I ran to Ace and bought paint. I took my chances and bought only a gallon of their best paint to see if I could get away without having to do 2 coats of paint....but found that I couldn't. By the time that Ryan and I had used up all the gallon of paint, Ace was closed...so I had to wait till Monday to buy more paint and finish her room.
No comments:
Post a Comment