
It's been a while since we have posted...mostly due to getting ready for baby/post baby. So..here we go.... Chelsea knew that I was "nesting" pre-baby, so she volunteered to take Eva to their play group at the park. Eva was very excited to go with Bib and Chelsea. They had a ton of fun at the park and then went out to lunch afterwards. Thanks so much for the fun day, Aunt Chelsea and Bib!

Our little baby turned 4 in October. So hard to believe that she is 4! We had everyone over for dinner and then went to Chuck E Cheese for games afterwards. Here is Eva and Uncle Michael...the two babies (at that moment) of the families. I think that Eva looks very much like her Uncle Moochie.

For dessert, the birthday princess requested, "pink-a-licous cupcakes." She is so stinkin cute!

I love this picture of Ryan and Eva. We were very excited to go to Chuck-E-Cheeses for her celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment