Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This and that

People have asked me if Eva is having a hard time being by herself kid-wise while the others are at school. I laughed so hard. Hmm, let me think about this...you have your mom to yourself and get to be spoiled one on one....she is loving it! It has been fun to be with her. She told me on one of our errands, "Just Mommy and Eva...HMMPH!" She was loving it. She has been really sweet to me by bringing me things while I have been recovering. She is constantly bringing me water as is pictured above. "Here, Mommy. I brought you a drink." She waits while I finish it to make sure I really do. Sometimes it is hard to swallow the "floaties" in there, but I do. Nothing like a little germs to build your immune system. :-)
Last Thursday, Ryan decided to be super spontaneous and go to the LA Dodgers vs Milwaukee Brewers game in Wisconsin. Regan, David, and Ryan hopped in the car withing 30 minutes of deciding to go. Ryan is a HUGE Dodger fan, so he was thrilled to watch them somewhat close by. He missed them playing the Chicago teams because we were gone on our road trip earlier in the summer. They had a blast being men together. I love my spontaneous man and son!

Regan's teacher requested that each kid bring in a picture of themselves in a frame so they can "decorate" their classroom like a home. The picture is supposed to represent something about them, so Regan decided to have a tennis racket to show that he likes tennis. Ryan took the three older kids to play with Michael and him a few weeks ago. The kids enjoyed playing a bit and watching Moochie and Daddy play. Ryan came back that night from playing tennis and said that the kids all knew the scoring of tennis mainly due to Wii sports. He now wants to play tennis a lot. So, here is the picture that Regan wanted for his classroom.


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

SO cute! I can't believe how much your kids are growing up either!!!