
Ryan turned 35 this year. To ring in his fabulous day, he went to work of course, but came home early. We had prime steak which Ryan is the best at grilling. After dinner, Michael and Chelsea, David and Shelly, and all of us went to Centennial Beach for some watery fun. We played until they closed at 8. Ryan, Michael, and David all took turns doing tricks off the high dive and low dive. It was fun to see my husband do all these amazing tricks. My favorite is his face as he is doing them. Oh how I love this man!

When we came back, we had the birthday boy's requested dessert of homemade chocolate milkshakes. I think they were a hit!

Prince Ryan showing off his milkshake with candles in it. I am so thankful that my prince was born 35 years ago. He makes us all smile in so many different ways. I am eternally thankful for his fun, spontaneous, intelligent, calm, loving ways that envelope him. He is my perfect prince!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday dear Ryan. I love you too and all that stuff Dawn said about you is true!
Love,
Your Mama-in-Law
Post a Comment