Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ramanlal and Passey Family visit

We have had quite the weekend this past weekend. Our family from Hawaii came to visit us as well as David's sisters and boyfriend. It was fun to see everyone. I barely took pictures while they were here as I enjoyed being with them more than grabbing the camera to capture moments. We went to Greek food the first night they came in...something they had never had before. The next day, we went into the city and visited the Museum of Science and Industry...our new favorite. Here everyone is going up the escalator while I waited for Moochie and Chelsea to arrive.
I didn't have to wait long as they both showed up around the same time. Look at that cute little niece of ours! Her first visit!

I tried to take many shots of this scene, but ended up with the same blurry picture. This is Kivalu and Ariana. Ariana wanted to hold Ki's hand the whole time we were there. She really loves her uncle Ki!


Maile and Valu were uber excited to do the mind ball exhibit where you try to relax the most. The person that relaxes the most, wins. Both of their brain waves were displayed on the screens behind them. It was fun to see the two go head to head.



They both tried to relax, but Maile ended up winning. It was really fun to see the two of them play around with each other. Valu was the first cousin that Maile lived close to when we lived in Hawaii. Fun to see the two reunited!



No comments: