
I called Chelsea while she was at one of her stores working for Kraft and said, "I thought it would be some random fun to have a surprise silly string fight. Target doesn't carry silly sting...so could you get some at Walmart?" She liked the idea and brought over 9 cans of silly string. After dinner, I told everyone that we were going to play a game outside. Maile said, 'This isn't going to be one of those "let's play a game of work type thing is it?" " I laughed and told her no. So after everyone was outside, Chelsea snuck the cans of silly string out. While everyone was looking at the garden, Chelsea and I started spraying everyone. They grabbed their cans and we had a blast running around chasing each other while screaming our heads off. It was so much fun!

Uh oh...looks like Moochie got hit big time!

Regan was about to ride his bike before I called everyone and so he still had his helmet on. Smart move, Regan! Maile was really good at running fast around. This is the only shot of her(half of her) in her white leggings as she was like a bullet around the backyard. You never know what kind of spontaneous fun will happen at the Batchelor Pad!
2 comments:
Dawn, you are such an adorable mother. I love that you would randomly think of such a fun activity. I admire your zest and amazing mothering skills. Wish we lived closer so that I could soak up your essence.
And my favorite comment came from your tweenie, "This isn't one of those "let's play a game of work..."
HaHa! Love it!
How fun!! You always were the crazy fun-loving one!
Post a Comment