Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Ok..once again, I posted this backwards and am too lazy to erase it and do it over again...so we'll start backwards forwards. This is a menu from our friend's house. We had mother's day dinner with 3 other families, the Kennificks, Jensens, Mooch and Chelsea, and us. Joe cooked for us...which was an amazing treat. He is a very talented chef. He used to own a restaurant in Chicago. Anyways, the other men were in charge of bringing something as well. So when we walked in, Joe had the table set with each plate with a decorative kiwi fruit, blackberry, and sauce with these menus underneath the plates. We had a great time eating and talking with everyone. Dinner was divine...and that is an understatement! It was so great to be with everyone!!!
Ryan surprised me with a corsage to wear for the day. He got frustrated pinning it onto me, but once it was on, he was all smiles. He spoke in church yesterday and gave an amazing talk. As I sat there listening to his words, I was so thankful that he is mine! He is my hero!

Ryan and the kids made me eggs benedict for my breakfast....my favorite!!! Ryan is an excellent cook! I could have eaten everybody's eggs benedict! I am the most luckiest and blessed mom ever! We have our ups and downs as does every family, but I am so thankful to have my wonderful kids and prince! They bless my life in ways that cannot be numbered! I love my family!


No comments: