
We have had a ton of rain this week, so we were unable to plant our garden. Well, yesterday, the sun was shining and we took advantage of it. Here are Regan and Ryan planting our garden. After planting 4 different veggies, Ryan stood up and said, "Well, let's see if we are going to be called Farmer Batchelors or not." Let's cross our fingers that we will be dubbed the farmers and not the failures...:-)

Ariana has been taking ballet classes and really loves it. She came downstairs sporting this look of fuzzy thick socks and plastic lei ready for class. I think she is trying her hand at project runway like Kyla.

The girls are both in Girl Scouts. Every year, they have a special Daddy/daughter dance with a different theme each April. This theme was, "Beach wear." So we decided to do more Hawaiian style. The girls wore shell necklaces and sun dresses. Ryan, Maile, and Ariana had a blast dancing and playing around. Maile looks forward to this every year. This was Ariana's first year. Ryan came back and said, "I have Miley Cyrus songs stuck in my head!!!"

Maile was REALLY excited to be with Daddy. She enjoyed being doted on with hair and lip gloss. While we were getting her ready, Eva wanted to share in the action, so Maile put her in a dress as well. Eva kept running up to the mirror and clasping her hands together saying, "BEAUTIFUL!" She would then giggle and run off. Maile enjoyed being the oldest sister getting ready for the ball. :-) As I look at this picture, I can't help but think about how fast she is growing up and how it will be proms and wedding in no time at all.
1 comment:
these are the beautiful faces I love! Love the Hawaiian wear! Love YOU
Post a Comment