
I was busy in the mayhem of our morning rush, making lunches and getting kids ready for school etc. when I turned around and saw Eva feeding Ella the dog with her cereal bowl. She looked so cute doing it even though we tell her not to...both girls for that matter...Ella knows better, but loves to hang near Eva because she knows that Eva will feed her.

Regan had his recorder concert this morning. I took Eva and we watched him perform numerous pieces. This picture was when he first sat down. Eva kept pointing and waving to Regan saying quite loudly, "Mom, it's REGAN!" He was so cute. He would play his piece and then mid-playing he would wave while playing with the other hand. SO CUTE!

Not only did he play his recorder, but he played these xylophone looking things. I remember LOVING these as a kid at my elementary school.

We loved watching Regan play. On one of the more difficult pieces, he closed his eyes as to concentrate more on what he was doing. It was really sweet to see him concentrating so hard. His fingers flew up and down the recorder as he played. Meanwhile, Eva was saying, "Look Mom, It's REGAN!" "Yup, sweetie, it's still Regan!" Eva thought she saw Maile too because then she said, "Look Mom, It's MAILE!!!" "No..Maile isn't here sweetie." The kids enjoyed watching Eva as well. I was going to take a picture of Regan, Eva, and me, but our camera died right after this picture. :-( But I promise you, we were there! "LOOK mom! It's REGAN!!!!" He's got a fan club!!!
1 comment:
Regan's face has it's own light about it, he really stands out. He is so very special, I'm proud of him!
Post a Comment