Sunday, May 3, 2009

A catch-up of the week

I know that the camera shot is grainy and not very clear, but when I snapped it, I caught the moment at the end of it...so it was this or nothing. It is times like this that I wish I had Heather R's or Dan's photo skills. Oh well....I found Regan hanging on to Ryan's back as he was reading to the kids right before bed. It was fun to see them all engrosses in the story. I love my family!!!
Eva and Maile are really cute together. Maile is trying to earn money for summer travel this season, so we pay her to do different jobs. On this particular evening, it was to change Eva's diaper and get her ready for bed. I came into the room and found them rolling around laughing together. I love seeing their cute relationship.

Chelsea turned 23 this past week. We love having them close by because we get to share our lives together. Michael was in charge of the evening, so he made dinner and topped it off with an incredible chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake from cold stone. To say that it was divine is an understatement!


Here is the birthday girl and her prince. We had fun celebrating with them. Happy birthday, Chelsea! We love you!



No comments: