
Ariana told me on Sunday night that she wanted to make a cake. We poured through our cookbooks and decided to make a yogurt cake. Of course, when you make a dessert, others come running to "help." After waiting for the cake to bake, the girls couldn't take it any longer and with the help of all the siblings, they ate the cool whip that was meant for the topping. It worked out OK because the cake was awesome on its own. Ariana, the girls, and I had a great time making cake!

I took out the camera to capture our time together when Kyla did this. The look on her face makes me laugh! Here is Ariana, posing like a princess, and then Kyla is looking on with a finger in her nose and a smile across her face. Just FYI...she DID wash her hands after this shot. We have some great bakers here at Aztec Circle!
1 comment:
I love nose-picking photos. They are the real life moments of childhood. That will be a fun photo to show Kyla's beau's in the future.
Post a Comment