
I seem to get this backwards when I load them from our camera. So..scroll down to the bottom and read to the top. :-)
I gave the pillow back to her and it was an instant switch of emotions. I told the kids to do funny faces. This was their response before they all took off.

Yup...still screaming and not very happy!

I took the pillow away so we could see what dress Ryan chose for her...notice how she liked this.

I had church meetings this morning at nine, Ryan has meetings starting from 10 on. We have church at 1, so I usually get the kids ready and go to church by myself. Since I had my meetings early, Ryan got the kids bathed and dressed by himself. We played the swapping game this morning. He pulled up to the church to go to his meetings as I was jumping in the car to take our crew back home and he said, "I bathed and dressed the kids. Their hair isn't done and they don't all have their shoes on..." It made me smile. He is my hero and my eternal prince!!! I am THE luckiest and most blessed person ever to have him!!! SO... I took a picture to showcase my amazing husband's gifts. Notice that Eva has her "pee-low" with her in this first picture that I took.

Saturday night...yup..not only do I now know that we don't need a huge house, but we only need one twin bed too! While Ryan and I were downstairs, the kids all snuck into Maile's room and fell asleep on her bed. We came upstairs to this sight. I love how they are all piled all over each other. They do love being together! I will remind them this when they are teenagers!!! :-)
1 comment:
Maile is a mini-me of Heather. -- Such a cute bunch of kiddos. You know I adore those princess dresses. Beautifulness!!
Post a Comment