Ryan and I celebrated our 11th anniversary this year. We went to Harry Carays's restaurant this year. We intended on going to our favorite German place, but they were closed. We have this tradition of going to a different country's cuisine every year. For our 15th, 20th, etc. we are planning on going to a country that we have never eaten on each of our anniversaries. We definitely recommend Harry Carays!!! I love being married to this man! I married one of Heavenly Father's greatest angels! I am the most blessed woman ever!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Christmas, Anniversary, and Birthday, oh my!
Ryan and I celebrated our 11th anniversary this year. We went to Harry Carays's restaurant this year. We intended on going to our favorite German place, but they were closed. We have this tradition of going to a different country's cuisine every year. For our 15th, 20th, etc. we are planning on going to a country that we have never eaten on each of our anniversaries. We definitely recommend Harry Carays!!! I love being married to this man! I married one of Heavenly Father's greatest angels! I am the most blessed woman ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the Christmas outfits. Everyone looks so regal and spiffy. 11 years already? Wow, time really does fly by. I still think of the 2 of you as newlyweds. Looks like you had a jam-packed wonderful holiday.
Post a Comment