
So we decided to have a "lounge day" on
MLK day. Ana and Regan made a fort in the living room. They covered up every hole with all the pillows they could find. Ariana guarded the entrance.

Regan is surveying their fort.

We made cookies from
Maile's easy bake oven. The kids were very excited about this. I told the kids I was going to take their picture, so Ana did her "pose" for the camera. After I took the
picture, she ran up to me and said, "Mama, was that a good pose?" I just laughed. We read books, played on the computer, played card games, and watched a Muppet Movie. What a great day!

The kids love to sleep together. Here I was thinking that we are going to grow out of our house, when no...what we really need is a 2 bedroom house because the kids like to have slumber parties. So here are the older 4. Regan is sleeping with Kyla's monkey blanket on the far left. Maile is next to him in her Hawaiian blanket. Kyla is next followed by Ariana. What cute kids we have!
No comments:
Post a Comment