Friday, January 2, 2009

OHHHH...We are back. Let's start with the cruise.

We celebrated our anniversary early this year because we knew that we'd not be celebrating hard right after Kyla's surgery. SO...we found a last minute cruise and went to the Bahamas. Here is Ryan practicing for the basketball free throw contest. I watched him one night, and they signed me up to do it. I don't need to tell you that I didn't make it to the gold. :-)
Here we are in the Bahamas. This is our ship behind us. We had SO MUCH fun! We danced every night, enjoyed the food, the events, and especially being together. I LOVE MY PRINCE!

For the formal night, our table mates (a couple in their 60's from Alabama) requested the singers to come over and serenade us because we are newlyweds. :-)


Ryan and I felt like losers as we had to practice putting on our life jackets and going to our assigned deck. Notice the "L" on my face. Funny thing is, this is the second picture. The first one was the "L" reversed. :-) We had a ton of fun. It went by fast, but was much appreciated especially since 5 days later, we were in the hospital with Kyla. :-(



No comments: