
I ran around the house getting picture at whim of the kids...Ariana is are biggest poser child. If we grab the camera, she will stand and make a pose. After we take the picture, she will run up to us and want to see what it looks like. She is our cutie!

Regan really LOVES Pokemon cards. He didn't want his picture taken, but I did anyways. He told me today that he wants us to get him nothing but
pokemon cards for his birthday.

I thought that this was so cute.
Maile fell asleep on the couch from all of our partying ways. Kyla jumped on top of her and snuggled into her. She pretended to be sleeping like
Maile.

Oh...she doesn't sit too long...but she did snuggle for a bit. She was so cute looking up at
Maile. I love these girls!!!

Eva is so cute. I couldn't help but snap her picture after looking at
Maile and Kyla together. It was one of those days that made me smile even more! I am one blessed woman!
No comments:
Post a Comment