Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun times

So we got a new camera and I wanted to play around with it. I told Kyla to come in the kitchen so I could take her picture....
I said, "Say cheese." So Kyla came running up to the camera and stuck out her face and said, "CHEESE!" She makes us smile!!!

One of Kyla's "outfits." She came down the stairs very proud of herself and said, "Look everyone, I am a princess!" Her outfit consisted of a poncho as the skirt, a ballerina leotard with tutu attached, and Cinderella gloves turned inside out. She was very proud of herself. She has been quite the dramatic girl since her surgery. After this picture, she danced around and rehearsed lines from Disney Princess movies.


Ariana put on her ballerina costume to be the "bridesmaid" at Kyla's "wedding." Kyla came downstairs last night while we were eating, sporting her "wedding dress" which consisted of the sheer sparkle costume skirt on the bottom and one on her head as the veil. She didn't have a shirt on, so Ryan told her that she needed to change...so she came back down and had a shirt on ready to get married.



1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow--talk about an update. Love the fun photopalooza. You all have been having some serious fun. Love the wedding ceremony--too cute. love ya