Thursday, January 22, 2009

One crazy morning....

Kyla had preschool this morning, so it was busier than normal. Kyla decided to brush out her hair, something curly haired girls do not do with a paddle brush. I caught her singing while she was brushing out her hair with a tiny pink brush designed to brush barbie doll's hair. Well, voila! She ended up fro-ing out her hair just in time for school. :-) She was really proud of herself. It made me smile!
While I was checking on emails, Eva in a short amount of time, dumped out all her cereal and spread it all over the table AND floor. Here she is screaming as I was coming at her with a wet washcloth...she hates having her face wiped.

You can see what I came up to. What a "creative expression" this girl left me with! It's a good thing that she is cute!


Before I looked at emails, I bribed her with an Oreo that Chelsea brought over last night. Apparently oreos are not only tasty to eat, but they work wonders as a hair treatment as well. After we dropped Kyla off from school, we went to Target. I freaked out because I saw a black speck in her hair(Lice has been going around the school...so I am paranoid) only to realize that it was an oreo. Thank goodness! Ah...another crazy morning at the Batchelor pad!



No comments: