
Eva, Kyla, and I just came back from witnessing Maile's concert in live at the famous Mill Street Venue. It was tight fitting in all the parents and Maile's class for their concert. I captured the chaos with it being 45 and raining, two wild kids who blew through their snacks and books, and Eva trying to grab the camera right as I was taking this picture.

Here is our amazing performer! She was the very best one of course!!!

Maile is "World Class,"as Dad Batchelor would call, it at her recorder!

Only 4 kids were selected to introduce their important pieces of the concert, Maile being one of them. I was SO proud of her as she was the ONLY one who memorized her script to share with the audience! She was GREAT!

I grabbed a parent to take our picture of our star performer and her two wild sisters! Notice that Kyla is trying to escape onto bigger and better. During the second part of the concert, Kyla told me that she needed to go potty, wanted a drink, wanted cookies, was hurt because Eva kicked her while I was holding Eva, and tried to go over and play instruments mid-concert. I'm sure that Maile's teacher would so greatly of appreciated a surprise accompanist on the side! Eva started to cry and wiggle...As soon as I came home from the concert, I called my two friends who have sons that will be playing for their class concerts in the upcoming days and told them I would babysit their kids while they watched their kids so that they could enjoy it fully! Ah, this is one of those moments when you just have to laugh!
2 comments:
And yet I still can't wait to have kids!
Oooh, I wish there was sound!
The cildren all look so cute, and you are such a calm and cool Mom.
Love and hugs to all,
Grammy
Post a Comment