Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Break

We have had a great spring break...it's been busy and full of craziness and fun. Ryan took off the week...we started it out at Cabella's where the kids picked out their own fishing poles!!!
We went fishing with one of the kid's friends. The kids didn't catch anything...but a whole lotta fun!
We painted Maile's room this week...while I was upstairs putting a few things away, Maile said, "Mom come quick!" Eva had thrown a can of brand new paint all over our dining room floor. WOW is I'll I can say! I couldn't get the camera fast enough to get Eva in her entire glory...but let's just say she looked like a smurf...shoes and outfit had to be thrown away. I had to quickly scoop her up and clean her before I had footprints all over. I was covered, she was covered, the floor was covered....ah life with kids!
Regan got glasses this break. He was so excited for his new look.

No comments: