Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Princess Room

So we have been busy at work finishing the our little princess room. I thought that it would take a lot less time, but as is typical with most house projects, they always last longer than what you expect them to. The girls LOVE their new room...Ana put on a dress and started dancing when she got off the bus today.
This wall was more time consuming than I thought it would be... :-) We painted it in numerous stages. The girls even helped out with the special paint!
This "piggy bank" makes Daddy very happy! :-)
Our little story...
As soon as I put back all of our books in the girl's bookshelf, Eva came in and started to remove them like crazy. I think I need to sing the "Happy Work Song" again and see if those neighborhood animals will come and clean for us.

No comments: