
So her room isn't completely finished yet...we need to hide cords...add curtains, etc. This is just a quick idea of where we are going... I don't think that you can see the gallon of paint that spilled on our carpet...when Ryan and I were bringing in the piano, I tripped on a pretty much full paint can where it gushed all over the floor. Ah accidents!

These cords won't be hanging down on Maile's two chandeliers when we are really finished with her room, but we just had to hang them up! :-)

Maile is a HUGE reader! She devours books like crazy! We bought her a full size book shelf so she can have more room to add to her collection, especially Nancy Drew!

Here is her unfinished window...she now has an area for all her pictures on the left...and every girl's dream..a mirror on her right!
1 comment:
Tell Maile that her room looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in MAY! We love you all and miss you terribly!
Post a Comment