
So I have been behind with my blog, so I am updating withe some past pictures that I meant to post a bit ago.... KyKy is IN LOVE with dressing up! Especially when it involves this blue hat/purse/shoes combo that Moochie and Chelsea got her for Christmas. KyKy calls this, "her Cinderella stuff" meaning the hat, shoes, and purse. We don't have the heart to tell her that Cinderella never wore a hat or purse like that...but she still believes the princess did and does. She decided to complete the looks with a bracelet. She is dressed and ready for the day...

So my sister posted a blog showing our niece getting into Heather's red lipstick...we have something similar going on in our own home...the nieces must be related!!! KyKy went to her first friend birthday party and in her loot bag, received pink lipstick which she proudly applied on her own. We love that grin of hers! This picture really does capture her personality!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment