
So for the very first time, we painted Eva's toes! I thought she did pretty well considering her age! Don't they look so cute?!

Kyla is the athlete of our family. I have been taking the younger two girls for walks in the morning since the weather has gotten nicer. She wore her cherry rain boots...like always. She decided that she wanted to run in her boots, so she did. No lies, she probably ran half a mile straight in these crazy boots. I kept asking her if she wanted to get back into the stroller, but she said no and would run like mad, pumping her arms, curly hair and all!

This was pretty much the view I had while on our walk...the backside of Kyla. She is a fast chicky! She pulled away from me despite my power walking! She finally got into the stroller when she got hurt by being distracted by an airplane. She was running and then heard/saw an airplane and tried to point it out to me only to loose her balance and slide onto the sidewalk. She skinned her knees pretty good. She told me she wanted to call Daddy and tell him that, "She got red!"....bloody knees.

I often find random things in our house, this being one of them. Our kids are thinking of recycling and going green so much that Regan took this fruit snack box and cut out doors in it to make a tunnel for his train. McGuiver has been here again!

I found Eva in our laundry basket this morning. She was singing "Little Einsteins" and telling "Rocket" to go.
2 comments:
This is so great! I was just thinking yesterday about you guys and how I wish you had a blog so I could keep up with everything and see pictures. Then I get this invite. You guys look so great! Tell everyone I say hi and send them all my love.
Soooo cute.
Post a Comment