Friday, February 5, 2010

PJ's and sleepovers

Maile's Girl Scout troop had a very cool activity last weekend. They went to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago and slept there over night! Maile was super excited about this trip. When she came back the next day, she told of stories from the Shedd and how they slept under a tunnel of sea creatures so that when she looked up from her sleeping bag, she would see sea turtles, fish, and other sea life. She LOVED it!
The kids' elementary school had, "Pajama Day" where everyone wore their pj's to school. Kyla was especially excited about this. When she went to bed the night before, she said, 'Mom, when I wake up, I don't have to get dressed because I am already wearing what I am going to wear to school!!! Isn't that so neat? Aren't you impressed?" When it was bedtime the next night, we were down in the basement and I realized I had not taken a picture of them on pj day, so I grabbed the camera and Eva decided she wanted to do WWF moves and kept running into the girls to knock them down.

I said, "OK...here we go again...1...2..." by the time I got to 3, Eva came running into the picture and distracted them before knocking them down.


I said, "OK...one more try." So while Eva was on the floor, I said real fast, "1,2,3!" I love how the girls have the "Hurry up" look on their face as Eva was getting up to play "knock the girls down again." We were laughing so hard!



No comments: