
This morning, Kyla randomly said, "Mom, feel my muscles!" I said, "WOW! Kyla you are SO strong!" It was really cute and really out of no where.

Not to be out done, Eva said with a full mouth, "Mom...Feel my muscles too!"

I went to a ladies church activity the evening last night and brought back one of the treats they had there. I gave it to Kyla which she was super excited about. She was super sweet because I told her that she could have it all to herself. She called for Eva and gave her bite after bite and then ended up giving it to her because she saw how much she loved it. This is real sister love! I tried to grab the camera to capture the moment and ended up with this fuzzy picture, but it was my favorite of them all.

Here is the chocolate/peanut butter rice krispy treat of love. Kyla was so sweet!

We had our children's primary church activity last weekend. Eva is now in "Sunbeams," the youngest class in primary. She was a bit nervous to be there when I left to be with the kids I teach. When I came back into the room, I laughed when I saw her. She had colored with markers and then covered her face into her hands and it transferred onto her entire face. This picture just really captures our "Terrific Three year old!"
1 comment:
I can't believe that your baby is a Sunbeam!!! Love the sister love that you captured.I cracked up when I read that Ryan's car is named Alexis--too cute.
Post a Comment