Thursday, February 18, 2010

The funny things they say....

Ariana has really been interested in helping me make food for our meals recently. For her library day at school, she chose a Disney cookbook which she read cover to cover and has already chosen what she wants to make for Saturday's breakfast. Last night, she was helping me make Aunt Kim's homemade alfredo sauce, one of her very favorite meals. As she was reading the recipe book, she said, "Mom, I see we have all the ingredients, but maybe one. Do we have chicken if so desired?" I laughed so hard as she believes that the recipe was calling for the ingredient, "Chicken if so desired." I told her, "Yes, we do." We said the prayer on our food and when I opened my eyes she said, "SURPRISE! During the prayer I put "chicken if so desired" on your noodles and sauce!" I laughed again. I don't think that I can call chicken just chicken anymore...it is now, "Chicken if so desired." She is our cutie!

No comments: