Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What we have been doing lately

It's been awhile since we have posted...again....ah sigh...I fear that January has left us busy. :-) Here is a slice of our life recently. The above is a picture of all us watching, "Spirit," the horse movie. Maile and Ariana used to LOVE this movie. Somehow it has been misplaced in our home, so we rented it from the library to see if the other kids would like it.
Yep...they loved it. In fact, every time I would try and get them to look at the camera, they wouldn't move a muscle...they were riveted. I love Eva's very serious look on her face. She was nervous for Spirit during this part of the movie.

I walked into the kitchen to view this scene. Eva had a big blob of butter on a butter knife and was marching in a circle, singing, "Ring a round the rosies..." while Ella our dog was following her in the circle. She would stop and give Ella a lick and then take a lick herself. "Ewwww!" is all I can say! The two girls didn't seem to think so.


Kyla was super cute this am. I was downloading pictures to our computer and walked into the kitchen to find her washing dishes on her own. She was super proud of herself as was I!!! Now THIS is the scene I prefer to see versus the previous butter licking sharing experience with the dog. :-)



1 comment:

wgp said...

Gonna be hard to eat butter at YOUR house ever again! Hilarious! Loved the "watching TV" pix, especilly Ariana's beautiful dress and chocolate kisser...Ryan looks so handsome, I LOVE this family!!!