Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some of our fairy princesses

The girls love dressing up. Eva really loves wearing wings and a ballet skirt in particular. She put this on by herself and started to walk down the stairs when I heard her say, "I am a pretty princess! I am BEAUTIFUL!" So cute! Ana told her that she is going to go to preschool next year and Eva replied, "Yup, I am going to PRETTY school!" It was really cute.
When we went to Costco the other day, the girls begged me to get fruit roll ups or as Eva calls them, "Fruit lull ups." I usually don't because they are devoured within days. Sure enough, they were devoured again in a short amount of time. Kyla, Ana, and Eva were all in their dress ups, so I wanted to snap a picture. Kyla had the great idea of wearing the fruit roll ups as jewelry, so they wrapped it around their necks. I kept trying to get a great shot of them all looking at the camera at once, but it wasn't happening. I told them I was done...no sooner had I done so then I got this shot....

Look how fast they unwrapped their "jewelry" and ate it up! I should have had the camera in the action mode, but don't know if that would have been fast enough to catch these princess hands.


Kyla is our non-stop moving child. She seriously cannot sit still for even a minute. If she is sitting, she has to be moving fingers or another body part. If I moved like her, I am sure I would weigh under a 100lbs! I came into the living room to find this sight the other night. She LOVES looking at the photo book that Heather and Dan made the family. She curled up with it and a blanket and fell asleep like Boo from the Monsters Inc. movie. Eva must have put "pee-low" on her as she was sleeping. So cute! I love looking at sleeping children! There is something magical about it!



I laughed when I saw Kyla and Eva standing next to one another this morning. This is what each chose to wear to bed last night. Kyla chose to wear a summer night gown even though it was in the teens temp-wise last night and Eva chose to wear her pj's along with Kyla's church dress which she fondly calls, "The princess dress." It was really cute to see their differences.




2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You have adorable fun kids! I love them all! You do such a great job catching the little moments and this will be a great way to look back on the special aspects of each child. Love you!

Sweet Family said...

they are so beautiful dawn! i love having a girl!